10 May 2012
In mindfulness of breathing, the technique of arousing interest during inhalation and relaxing during exhalation is incredibly effective. We apply this technique tonight as we focus on the sensations at the apertures of the nostrils.
* Thomas Merton, Chamtrul Rinpoche, and the Pratyekabuddha.
* Three countless aeons, rainbow bodies, and the king, navigator and shepherd.
* Reasons for the sequence of mindfulness of breathing, settling the mind, to awareness of awareness.
* More shrinking lamas.
* Differentiating between the substrate and substrate consciousness.
* Awaiting one’s moment of grace.
Meditation starts at 04:51
This lecture does not have a text transcript. Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer to assist our transcription team.