15 May 2012
Tonight we plunge right into the practice of awareness of awareness, with the variant of stretching in four directions. Then we discuss the value of familiarizing oneself with awareness, as a portal to the greater depths of wisdom and virtue.
* Cognition fused with dullness in settling the mind in its natural state.
* Are the Buddha’s teachings that resulted in spontaneous nirvana related to taking the result as the path?
* Could there be a benefit to inducing fainting safely?
* The method of probing in awareness of awareness.
* Dredging the psyche in awareness of awareness.
* The briefest moments of experience in awareness of awareness.
* Aversion to giving attention and the need for forbearance.
This lecture does not have a text transcript. Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer to assist our transcription team.