30 May 2012
We proceed directly into meditation with loving kindness for ourself, then spend the remaining time with Q&A.
Q&A (at 24:51)
* Subtlety of subjectivity in lucid dreams.
* Achieving shamatha while dreaming.
* Sleep paralysis and false awakenings.
* What is deja vu?
* Relevance of learning the Tibetan language today.
* Unpacking the terms “reality-based” and “let reality rise up to meet you.”
This lecture does not have a text transcript. Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer to assist our transcription team.